b. By personal data, we refer to data that relates to you as an identified or identifiable person. Personal data include your name, your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address, your age, your gender and your game preferences. Anonymous information, which we are not in a position to relate to you, does not qualify as personal data.
c. We may collect personal data as well as other information when you use the following services: – Our website(s), including https://www.giocostudio.com and any other Gioco Studio sites on which this Policy is posted (the “Sites“). – Our Games, if their use expressly requires your consent with this Policy (the “Games“). Your use of the Game will be also subject to the EULA in respect of that Game.
In this Policy we refer to the Sites, the Games and the Ancillary Services together as the “Services“ Please read this Policy carefully. If you wish to use our Services, you will need to accept our EULA and this Policy. By accepting this Policy, you signify your consent to the collection and other processing of your personal data in accordance with and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We are Gioco Studio
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data and other information you provide to us or we collect about you in accordance with applicable privacy and personal data protection laws.
a. Account Data:
- Your social network or gaming services ID, user name, your user account password and account profile picture, email address and date of birth.
– You may also choose to provide some other optional information about you.
b. Tracking Data:
– Information relating to your use of our Services including, but not limited to, information about when and how you use the Services and data traffic and recordings of the parts of the screen you click on while using our Services (so called “clickstreams”).- Log files and statistics in relation to actions taken on our Sites and in the Games.
c. Content Data:
– Information that you post in any of the Games forums.
– Information sent through the “game-chat” functionality in the Games.
– Information you provide when you request information or support from us or purchase a product or service from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant payment merchant which may include the amount of any transaction, but will not include your financial information which will only be submitted directly to the payment merchant under secure protocols.
– Information other than the Account Data you provide to us when participating in competitions, sweepstakes, contests, tournaments and other promotions and responding to surveys.
– Information relating to your profiles on social networking sites in order to allow integration with such social networking sites.
– A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that a website places on your computer or device when you visit a website. You are given the opportunity to opt out from using of cookies. Your consent to the use of the cookies will be deemed to be given if your browser settings / configuration at the relevant time are configured to accept cookies. If you have opted out, we only store one permanent ‘compliance’ cookie which tells us that you want to opt out of use of any other cookies. For more information about cookies, we recommend that you visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
– The cookies that are used on the Sites fall into the categories described below. These descriptions can help you determine if and how you would like to interact with our Sites and other online services.
We may use the information that you provide to us or that we collect about you for the following purposes:
1. Provision of services. Account Data, Tracking Data and Content Data may be collected and processed by us to provide you with the Services that you request from us and to perform the EULA accepted by you. Data collected for that purpose will only be kept as long as necessary to provide the requested Services, and comply with applicable laws.
2. Any data collected may be processed by us to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may be illegal, or that may violate the EULA. 3. Additional promotion and advertising and creation of user profiles:
‒ Under applicable law, we may use your e-mail address to provide you with information about our product and services and those similar to the Services that you request from us, unless you choose to opt out from this service. You may opt out from use of your e-mail address for this purpose at the time your Account is created or any time by using one of the following methods:
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from us.
- Send an e-mail from the e-mail address registered to your Account to [email protected] stating that you do not wish to receive such information.
- We may use Tracking Data to monitor, improve, or modify the Services and our operations.
a. We will not share your personal data with anyone else unless in the following limited circumstances:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency, or for crime prevention purposes.
– Where necessary to enforce the EULA in respect of any of the Games, to provide you with Services you request from us, to protect the safety of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of other users and third parties, or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
– Where necessary to provide you with Services you request from us, we may share your personal data with third parties who provide services to us, including without limitation, with the companies providing email delivery services.
b. Where such sharing involves our transfer of your personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure compliance with applicable law.
c. We may share anonymous information, i.e. information which does not directly or indirectly disclose your identity, and aggregated information (meaning information about groups and categories of users, including game statistics and behaviour, but which does not identify and that cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual user) with our advertising partners. We may also allow our advertisers to collect anonymous information and aggregated information within the Services and they may then share that information with us. Our advertisers may collect this information through the use of tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. This enables our advertisers to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the Services and on the websites of third parties, so that they can try to serve you with advertisements for products and services that are most likely to be of interest to you. Advertisers will also use this information to monitor, improve, or modify their operations.
We recognise that we have a special obligation under applicable laws to protect personal data obtained from children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may not register for an Account or otherwise provide any personal data to us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has submitted information to us, we delete this information immediately. We encourage parents to instruct their children to never give out their personal data, without permission, when online.
a. We take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. Our employees, contractors and agents may be given access to your personal data which we collect, but their use shall be limited to the performance of their duties in relation to facilitating your use of the Services. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your personal data are required to keep that data confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than those listed above or to deal with requests which you submit to us.
b. We have implemented all reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the security of your data.
In addition to your opt-out right under section 4.2, you may exercise the following rights at any time:
– You may ask us to provide you with copies of the personal data that we hold about you, or with data about the processing of such information.
– You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please contact us at [email protected] If you ask us to delete personal data about you then we may retain an archived copy of this data if required to do so by law.
We may change this Policy from time to time for various reasons such as to reflect changes in law and regulation, changes in industry practices and technological developments. The latest version of this Policy will always be available on the Sites. Any new version of this Policy shall take effect (i) immediately upon the date of your receipt of the notification e-mail where the changes to this Policy relate to non-material changes which do not reduce your rights; or (ii) no less than thirty (30) days after your receipt of the notification e-mail where the changes to this Policy potentially reduce your rights; or (iii) in case you do not have a registered Account, the moment they are uploaded to our Services.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at [email protected]